STORIES & TESTIMONIALS
- Jessica SchultzPast memberYour coaches are on another level - the way you go through movements every single class to refresh and perfect our lifts is something that really made me feel safe and confident during each class. The fact that you had two coaches each session made me feel I got the attention I needed. I want to commended CrossFit Jozi as being an anomaly that goes above and beyond even the best CrossFit boxes in the world!!
- Marlize SwartMember since September 2013CrossFit allows me to dream bigger. It allows me endless opportunities as I don’t need to limit my career choices to something that ‘a girl can do’. The program at Crossfit Jozi works! I am proof that someone who has never done anything physical (my nose was always in my books) can be transformed in 9 short months. It feels fantastic – thank you CrossFit Jozi!
- Taryn Janse van RensburgMember since 2012CFJ is so much more than a gym. You have managed to create an environment where people not only have fun, but build lasting and valuable friendships, and over and above the fact that the workouts are awesome, the box is awesome. You have managed to create an environment where standards are strict, the coaching is amazing and people still have fun.
- Taryn-Ann BarkerPast memberEvery challenge I have had I have pushed through, my brain works overtime while at the box too, its physically and mentally challenging. To sum it up, CrossFit is great!! Not only is it good for you, but to feel and see a change in your body means so much more! Taryn-Ann Barker
- Matthew MacFarlaneMember since March 2013CrossFit has done an immense amount of good in my life and has changed it for the better. I know I would be a very different person if it wasn’t for CrossFit Jozi and its staff, and I am extremely grateful for all they have done for me.
- Johann OdendaalMember since June 2013I don't know most of the people at CFJ, but whenever I go I feel like the hour spent there was with a family of like minded individuals who are respectful, energetic and helpful. The coaches are seriously good at what they do! Imtiaz is creating creative, ever changing workouts that never leave me bored - the reason I joined CrossFit in the first place.
If you are interested in joining our gyms, your first step is to book a FREE 20 minute intro consult. We would like to meet you, discuss your goals and give you a tour.
19-20 August 2017
The first ever CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Course in Johannesburg has been scheduled at CrossFit Jozi East in Benoni, JHB. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Follow the link below to register today. Spots are limited!
Sep 30 & Oct 1, 2017
The next CrossFit Level 1 Certificate Course in Johannesburg for 2017 has been scheduled at CrossFit Jozi East in Benoni, JHB. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Follow the link below to register today. Spots are limited!