Why CrossFit Jozi
Established in 2010, CrossFit Jozi was the fifth ever CrossFit affiliate in South Africa! We have two unique fitness facilities in Johannesburg – One in Meadowdale, Edenvale and the other in Brentwood Park, Benoni. We have some of the most highly educated and experienced coaches in the country.
At our facilities, you will find a professional yet fun environment occupied by a diverse community. We have stay-at-home mums, business executives, endurance athletes, grandparents, martial artists and people rehabilitating from injury or illness.
Regardless of your fitness level, training experience or lifestyle, you will benefit from the world-class coaching at all CrossFit Jozi facilities. Watch the video below to meet our team and the people of CrossFit Jozi & CrossFit Jozi East.
BOOK YOUR FREE INTRO
If you are new to CrossFit, join us for a FREE INTRO session held every Saturday morning at both our facilities. Find out what makes us different to other gyms, meet our coaches, and the community and enjoy a short workout.
- I don't know most of the people at CFJ, but whenever I go I feel like the hour spent there was with a family of like minded individuals who are respectful, energetic and helpful. The coaches are seriously good at what they do! Imtiaz is creating creative, ever changing workouts that never leave me bored - the reason I joined CrossFit in the first place.Johann OdendaalMember since June 2013
- Every challenge I have had I have pushed through, my brain works overtime while at the box too, its physically and mentally challenging. To sum it up, CrossFit is great!! Not only is it good for you, but to feel and see a change in your body means so much more! Taryn-Ann BarkerTaryn-Ann BarkerPast member
- CrossFit has done an immense amount of good in my life and has changed it for the better. I know I would be a very different person if it wasn’t for CrossFit Jozi and its staff, and I am extremely grateful for all they have done for me.Matthew MacFarlaneMember since March 2013
- Your coaches are on another level - the way you go through movements every single class to refresh and perfect our lifts is something that really made me feel safe and confident during each class. The fact that you had two coaches each session made me feel I got the attention I needed. I want to commended CrossFit Jozi as being an anomaly that goes above and beyond even the best CrossFit boxes in the world!!Jessica SchultzPast member
- CFJ is so much more than a gym. You have managed to create an environment where people not only have fun, but build lasting and valuable friendships, and over and above the fact that the workouts are awesome, the box is awesome. You have managed to create an environment where standards are strict, the coaching is amazing and people still have fun.Taryn Janse van RensburgMember since 2012
- CrossFit allows me to dream bigger. It allows me endless opportunities as I don’t need to limit my career choices to something that ‘a girl can do’. The program at Crossfit Jozi works! I am proof that someone who has never done anything physical (my nose was always in my books) can be transformed in 9 short months. It feels fantastic – thank you CrossFit Jozi!Marlize SwartMember since September 2013
CrossFit is not just a group-based program, and not everyone is suited to group training. Whether you need help with weight management, improving your movement technique, or you just need that extra motivation, one-on-one or small group training gives you more ‘you’ time with one of our coaches.
We start with a ‘no-sweat’ session to find out what you’re already doing right, and set expectations and goals. We then tailor-make a program to get you the results you seek.