READY TO SIGN UP? GET CONTACTED TODAY!
- Every challenge I have had I have pushed through, my brain works overtime while at the box too, its physically and mentally challenging. To sum it up, CrossFit is great!! Not only is it good for you, but to feel and see a change in your body means so much more! Taryn-Ann BarkerTaryn-Ann BarkerMember since March 2014
- CrossFit allows me to dream bigger. It allows me endless opportunities as I don’t need to limit my career choices to something that ‘a girl can do’. The program at Crossfit Jozi works! I am proof that someone who has never done anything physical (my nose was always in my books) can be transformed in 9 short months. It feels fantastic – thank you CrossFit Jozi!Marlize SwartMember since September 2013
- CrossFit has done an immense amount of good in my life and has changed it for the better. I know I would be a very different person if it wasn’t for CrossFit Jozi and its staff, and I am extremely grateful for all they have done for me.Matthew MacFarlaneMember since March 2013
- I have a sense of belonging, and a sense of purpose and reason. Not just with training, just in general – CrossFit has affected ALL areas of my life. I know many people say that CrossFit changed their lives, but I won’t say that because it’s not entirely true. CrossFit didn’t CHANGE my life, it SAVED my life. Thank you, again. My gratitude has no limit.Antoinette JoubertMember since February 2013
- I don't know most of the people at CFJ, but whenever I go I feel like the hour spent there was with a family of like minded individuals who are respectful, energetic and helpful. The coaches are seriously good at what they do! Imtiaz is creating creative, ever changing workouts that never leave me bored - the reason I joined CrossFit in the first place.Johann OdendaalMember since June 2013